CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall 2012 Tablescape

This is my Fall 2012 Tablescape weekend before last I went home and my mom had already decorated for the fall season. I thought to myself girl you better get on it cause momma got it looking like Fall had truly arrived in the Carter House. So this weekend was the perfect time for me to play catch up using some old pieces and add a few new pieces. Please forgive some of my pictures I am still learning how to use this camera.


                   These glasses, my husband brought for me from Kirklands a couple of years ago.
Something new : Felt Shaped Leaves used as placemates from Dollar Tree various colors available. Walmart had something similar by Better Homes & Gardens $1.98 but I saved a couple of bucks and went with these and got these cute leaf shaped glass holders as well.

Also my new this year are these Salad plates from Walmart- Better Homes & Gardens Collection. $2.98.

Well I LOVE MY FINISH PRODUCT FALL IS NOW AT THE JOHNSON HOUSE. This post is for my mom for teaching me how to decorate my house for the seasons....I just put a little Jeriesha (Divine Inspirations) on it :) Luv Ya!

1 comment:

Jennifer Richards said...

I love the table!! You did an outstanding job!