CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Kevin's Birthday Dinner - The Menu

So today we celebrated my Brother-N-Law Kevin's Birthday. He is very dear to me and does alot for my husband and I whenever we need him. Plus when my husband is away he's on Brother-N-Law duty so here is what the dinner consisted of:

Baked Stuffed Porkchops with White Wine Sauce
Yellow Rice
Collard Greens
Fresh Squash (Grandma Daisy Style)

Dessert
Cherry Cheesecake
Coconut Pound Cake

Beverage was too tired to make but I shared the recipe will make it another time....Carolina Peach Sangria

Happy Birthday We Love You!!!
Pictures of the Baked Stuffed Porkchops



 This picture is the finish product minus the white wine sauce will post the recipes this week........stuffing is a Crabmeat Stuff Recipe I created from what I learned at Chef Joe Randall Cooking School in Savannah with my modified verison on a budget.

No comments: